The senior accountant is responsible for leading the day-to-day functions of the finance and accounting operations. The role requires someone who is self-starting, meticulous, and ambitious. Responsibilities include the preparation and/or review of all monthly journal entries, revenue recognition, and account reconciliations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- CPA, CPA candidate, or Big 4 experience preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong Work Ethic – Self-directed and goal-oriented; Available to work extended hours as required.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,695 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Baseball Team
Soccer Club (FL)