Ticket Sales Representative
This is a part-time, exempt position. Compensation will include an hourly wage plus commission. some evenings and weekends Racing home matches. responsible for season membership, group, and partial plan sales via outbound calls and in-person appointments to prospective ticket buyers.
- Bachelor's degree in Sport Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to achieve aggressive individual and team sales goals.
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Successful completion of pre-employment comprehensive background check.
- Must be legally authorized or able to obtain authorization to work in the US.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 776 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University, NC
Professional Soccer League
Private University Athletics