Inside Sales Representative
The position pays an hourly wage plus commissions. The candidate must be able to sell new full season tickets, partial season ticket plans, mini plans, group tickets, and premium seating through outbound touchpoints and face-to-face appointments.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Highly motivated, outgoing personality with a strong work ethic and desire to excel in sales.
- Strong desire to start a career in the sports sales industry.
- Demonstrates a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (evenings and weekends).
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 413 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Events Organization (FL)
High School Coaching
Sports Network - CA
Private Catholic University