Account Event Manager
The account manager or director of operations is responsible for all aspects of the event staffing operations within their assigned client portfolio. This includes proactively planning the staffing logistics and managing the execution on event days.
You will be the lead event staffing manager on football game days and for most events in an on-site capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Masters preferred).
- minimum of three to five years of large-scale sports & event management experience or collegiate/professional football experience required.
- Must show proven leadership and effective communication experience in managing large groups of people in a fast-paced environment.
- Be computer literate and have working knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Maintaining an up-to-date unarmed security license is required after position begins.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,695 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Minor League Baseball
Professional Baseball Team
Soccer Club (FL)