Maintains a fun and energetic environment for our fans and teammates. Understands and able to deliver a world-class customer experience through our "Star Service" model. Proactively educates himself/herself on product knowledge and merchandise campaigns.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Previous experience in a retail setting preferred.
- Equipped to troubleshoot/problem solve and remain calm in challenging situations.
- Demonstrates flexibility and quickly adapts to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 438 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Events Organization (FL)
Sports & Entertainment Company
Sports & Entertainment Company (TX)
Sports Media Company, IL
Sports Media Network (WI)