Athletics *Business Office* Graduate Assistant 2021-2022
Description of the Job
This university Athletics is seeking a graduate assistant to assist with daily Athletics Business Office operations and help create an environment of excellent customer service and professionalism.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Initiating purchase requisitions for goods and services in eVA
- Initiating purchase requisitions with a Purchasing Card, as well as allocating Purchasing Card expenses on a monthly basis
- Initiating and tracking payments to game officials and other individuals paid as independent contractors
- Reconciling team travel for assigned sports
- Preparing ad hoc reports for senior administration
- Processing travel reimbursements through the Chrome River system
- Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned by the Business Office Staff.
- Admittance into the graduate program
- Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or commitment to do so as a graduate assistant at the university
- Strong competency with Microsoft Office Products (particularly Excel)
- Ability to work 20+ hours per week.
- Finance or Business undergraduate degree
- Desire to work in intercollegiate athletics
- Two-year commitment preferred (e.g. Joint MBA/CSL degree program participant).
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,911 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime