TOCA Part-Time Guest Services Representative - Atlanta, GA
Who is TOCA Football:
TOCA Football is an indoor soccer training center developed by a team of soccer professionals, where innovative and transformative products are combined with unique training techniques, to allow players to focus on precise execution from their first touch. TOCA is where players of all levels go to Find Their Best.
The TOCA Guest Service Representative is a position that works in coordination with the mission of TOCA. TOCA's mission is to provide quality instruction to enhance the soccer experience for players at all levels from recreational level to the collegiate and professional levels. This is your chance to invest your time into a company that is developing the future of soccer.
We are looking for someone who will represent TOCA as the first person a customer sees and talks to when they walk through the door or call on the phone. This person is passionate about their job, can communicate in a welcoming and customer focused manner, and multi-task. Our Centers are open from 10:00-9:00 on weekdays, 9:00-5:00 on Saturdays and 11:00-6:00 on Sundays. Hours during the summer months are extended.
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly motivated person who loves sports, has experience working in a customer facing job and can multi-task. The candidate must be willing to work 25-30 hours a week (including weekends), in shifts of 6 – 8 hours.
Other traits that are desired include having a positive attitude, willingness to be part of a team environment, and a desire to be challenged and stretched beyond your comfort zone.
- Scheduling customers
- Communicating TOCA’s programming and membership model.
- Greeting customers and making them feel welcome
- Calling former customers to invite them back to TOCA
- Responding to voicemails and emails
- Opening and closing of the Center
- Ordering supplies
- Assisting Center Manager
- Experience working in a customer facing job
- A contagious passion for soccer or sports in general.
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Willingness to learn: An individual that is teachable, coachable, moldable, and a continuous learner
- High character individual that is good at relationship building, is growth oriented, and enjoys working with people.
- Communication and Technical Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable on multiple technological platforms
- Ability to use technology to help themselves become more efficient and effective in maintaining his relationships with clients
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,866 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports and Entertainment Marketing Firm