Quality Control Analyst - Football
This position has been filled - Job#: 453401788
This position works directly with position coaches and under the direction of the head coach or director of operations. This position requires the ability and knowledge to break down opponent's schemes and create detailed reports; analyze strengths and weaknesses of opponents; create and maintain practice plans and game plans; create playbooks and game books; and assist in the on-campus recruitment of prospective student-athletes. This position uses analysis and independent judgment to recommend game strategies and position details during the planning, preparation and execution of practice sessions and competitive play. All duties must be conducted in adherence with the policies, rules and regulations of affiliated national, regional, and state intercollegiate athletic associations and the University.
- Prepare, breakdown, and analyze video from practices, games and opponents games for review by the head coach, coordinators, assistant coaches and student-athletes. Uses independent discretion and judgement as to recommend game strategies and position details during planning/preparation and execution of practice sessions and competitive play. Study each opponent's game plan and schemes, analyze data and chart tendencies to facilitate the planning and execution of practice and game preparation. Grade players and opponents.
- Work in coordination with the coaching staff in the off-season to plan, create, and implement philosophies for the football team. Continue on-going analysis of team data and tendencies from previous season and in preparation for Spring Football and the upcoming football season.
- Identify pregame and in game opponent's personnel assignments. Assist with game day call sheet with the Defensive/Offensive/Special Teams Coordinators.
- Identify prospective student-athletes. Research and prepare of scouting reports for recruitment of potential student athletes. Responsible for grading and scouting video of potential student-athletes. Oversee on-campus recruitment and evaluation of potential student-athletes.
- Supervise interns and student volunteers. Perform other functions as needed or required to maintain a successful Football program and other duties as assigned by the Head Coach, Assistant Coaches, and/or Directors of Operations and Recruiting Coordinator
QUALIFICATIONS (Education & Experience):
This position requires a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in an appropriate area of specialization, and one year of coaching experience at the high school level or above. Successful experience as a graduate student or intern is acceptable for up to one year of the required experience. Related coaching experience at the professional level can be substituted for the degree requirements.
Preferred one year coaching experience in intercollegiate or professional football.
Information for Applicants
This position is subject to a Level 1 criminal background check.
Job Opening Number: 26340
Posting Date: 01/12/2021
Posting End Date: 01/19/2021
How To Apply
Click on the Apply Now button. When applying to an opening you will have the opportunity to upload a cover letter and resume.
Apply online by completing the required information and attaching your cover letter and resume. Please include your experience as it relates to the qualifications stated above. YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME, PLUS ANY OTHER REQUESTED MATERIAL, MUST BE IN ONE ATTACHMENT. Only online applications are accepted for this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
USF is an equal opportunity, equal access academic institution that embraces diversity in the workplace.
The University of South Florida does not discriminate on the basis of sex and prohibits sexual harassment. Any person may report sex discrimination, including sexual harassment (whether or not the person reporting is the person alleged to be the victim of conduct that could constitute sex discrimination or sexual harassment), in person, by mail, by telephone, or by electronic mail, using the contact information listed for the Title IX Coordinator.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,890 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Event Facility