Assistant Men's & Women's Cross Country/Track & Field Coach (part-time)
The person in this part-time position will be involved in many aspects of the sport program, including, but not limited to, practice planning, game preparation/scouting, in-game coaching, recruiting, administrative work, and general supervision of student-athletes.
Essential Job Requirements
- Associate's degree from accredited college or university is required
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Combination of degree completion and professional work experience will be considered in absence of associate's degree.
- Collegiate playing experience strongly preferred.
- Previous coaching experience at the collegiate, high school, and/or club level preferred.
- Demonstrated success in scouting, talent assessment, and recruitment of qualified student-athletes.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and leadership skills, whether dealing with individuals or groups, and an ability to work well with different constituents.
- Strong initiative, detail, and follow-up skills with student-athletes, staff members, and administration.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to set and achieve or exceed goals and meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn and apply University policies and procedures to ensure operational compliance and reliable judgement.
- General computer knowledge with a proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Experience with Front Rush or similar recruiting software preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,916 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private College (NY)