Athletic Specialist - Part Time
High school diploma or GED and two years of experience working in a sports or recreation field, in a multi-purpose facility. Valid driver's license with a driving record in good standing. Position requires Blood borne Pathogens training, provided by the college, and receiving a Hepatitis B shot or signing a waiver.
Vacancies are available at multiple locations: Catonsville, Dundalk and Essex.
Class Specific Essential Duties
- Manage and maintain assigned facilities.
- Order and take regular inventory of equipment and supplies.
- Assist users in the facility.
- Assist faculty with classequipment needs.
- Maintain all records pertinent to daily operations.
- Assist in the supervision of student aides and temporary/hourly staff.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,915 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Professional Baseball Team