Associate, Human Resources
The Human Resources Coordinator, located in Camden, NJ, works closely with the VP of HR and the Human Resources Director to provide professional and administrative support in a variety of functional areas.
- Work with VP of HR and HRD to support employee engagement initiatives.
- Assist with new hire onboarding process including prepare welcome kits for new hires, ensure new set-up and scheduling.
- Assist in implementation of the summer internship program.
- Order supplies, set up and break down various events
- Maintain historical human resource records in accordance with record retention policy
- Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data into HRIS.
- Ensure confidentiality of information and utmost discretion.
- Assist with ad-hoc reports
- Complete verification of employment requests.
- Assist with applications for awards (i.e. Best Place to Work, Culture, etc.)
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years of experience in Human Resources field (Relevant Internships included)
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and critical-thinking skills;
- Possesses above average proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) with strong analytical ability.
- Ability to be flexible, self-directed, and able to interact with employees at all levels.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment required
- Must demonstrate high degree of dependability/ ability to work full-time schedule.
- Must demonstrate highest degree of integrity and confidentiality of information
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,146 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime