The Huntsville Havoc, a member of the Southern Professional Hockey League, is looking to add to its talented roster of performers for the 2021-2022 season. Chaos and Rukus are responsible for interacting and entertaining fans not only at Havoc home games, but in the surrounding community as well. This position reports to the Vice President of Operations and is a part-time, seasonal position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform as mascot at home games
- Perform as mascot in community events around the Huntsville area as scheduled
- Maintain mascot costume
- Assist in creating routines/skits for promotional nights
- Interact with fans before, during, and after the games
- Display enthusiasm and high energy at all times
- Previous acting, entertainment, promotions, or mascot experience preferred
- Positive attitude
- Outgoing personality
- Must be comfortable walking on ice for in-game promotions
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift and maintain up to 25lbs
- Ability to stand up for up to 5+ hours during a game.
- Ability to work long hours, weekends, and holidays
- Must be 18 years or older and have your own transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,287 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment
Sports Facility (NC)