Box Office Attendant
- Process single game ticket sales at Box Office on day of game
- Provide information and assistance regarding present and future games/events.
- Understand and demonstrate an understanding of stadium policies, procedures, events.
- Handle general customer service inquiries.
- Remain highly engaged and deliver exceptional customer service in resolving customer requests or complaints.
- Assist in daily Box Office upkeep
- Able to listen and follow directions within a fast-paced team setting.
- Ability to work well under high pressure situations.
- Handle cash and credit payments through TM Archtics
- Reconcile all gameday sales without any overage/shortage occurring.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Accuracy in handling and processing financial transactions.
- Possess a high level of honesty and integrity.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous experience working in a public event venue or in a customer service role preferred.
- Experience with ticketing software preferred.
- Communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Perform basic arithmetic calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) manually or through the use of a calculator.
- Previous Box Office/Sales experience preferred.
- Retail/Money Handling experience preferred.
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills.
- Spanish speakers preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,174 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Soccer Team
Minor League Baseball Team