Locker Room Attendant (Part - Time)
The Athletic program provides student-athletes with an avenue to continue their athletic career while pursuing their post-secondary education. We Provide a competitive environment through which student athletes gain direction, purpose, and motivation to help them grow academically, athletically, personally, and socially.
- Monitor conditions in locker room, concerning safety and sanitation issues.
- Responsible for the cleaning and distribution of towels for men and women.
- Maintain and wash all uniforms for male and female athletic teams.
- Completion of a high school diploma or the equivalent preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet time schedules.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to interpret and apply proper sanitation and safety procedures.
- Must maintain effective work relationships with those contacted in the performance of required duties.
- Ability to lift and carry 25-50 pounds.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,174 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Organization (IL)
Community College (IL)