Career Services Coordinator
Bachelors or equivalent combination of education and experience
Required Qualifications - Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Skills and Knowledge
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to respond appropriately to pressure, deadlines and frequent changes in priorities and schedules.
- Excellent technology skills and fluency in computer applications such as Google Docs/Forms and Office required.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of a team. Ability to interact with others with tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent judgement in working with confidential information.
- Commitment to diversity and to serving the needs of a diverse community.
- At least three years of increasingly responsible office experience in a related field, with a high degree of autonomy.
- Experience working effectively within a complex organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an environment with some degree of ambiguity.
- Experience with career management systems such as Handshake or Symplicity.
- Experience with Banner, Canvas, Panopto, Zoom, Qualtrics, and Slate desired.
- Event management experience.
- Bachelor's degree plus five years of experience in a related field.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 720 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Ivy League University