Pro Scouting Analyst Fellowship
- Monitor roster dynamics of other organizations and leagues, maintaining prospect lists, depth charts, and positional rankings.
- Distribute target lists (FA, trade, Rule 5, international professional players, etc.) to scouts, coaches, and front office staff and coordinate responses for recommendations.
- Monitor scouting reports for consistency, accuracy, and compliance.
- Coordinate scout schedules and track coverage of target players.
- Assist with data analysis, maintenance, and collection.
- Prepare tools, visualizations, and reports to aid in disseminating information throughout Baseball Operations.
- Demonstrated experience with player evaluation.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with staff members of all levels.
- Degree or equivalent experience in a STEM field preferred.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays and to travel as needed.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 720 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime