- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility.
- Enforce facility and league policies and procedures as well as the guest code of conduct
- Respond to emergencies in a timely and efficient manner
- Complete accurate reports and paperwork including incident and medical reports
- Provide assistance, direction and information to guests and staff
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards
- Provide industry best guest experience
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedures.
- Skill in the application of lifeguarding surveillance and rescue techniques.
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Bilingual-English/Spanish preferred
- Ability to perform all physical requirement of the position
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 529 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Basketball Team