Fan Experience Coordinator
- Provide support to club staff while planning, organizing, and managing event details on behalf of the club.
- Help develop and implement new events and creative approaches, while increasing engagement opportunities at existing events while building a successful fan journey.
- Book spaces, entertainers, labor personnel, and schedule speakers where necessary.
- Maintain current industry and competitive landscape trends and regularly update the department with noteworthy opportunities.
- Assist with planning, onsite set-up, day-of liaison to all volunteers, vendors, and staff, and event clean-up as requested.
- Assist team with various administrative tasks and other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- 2-3 years of event experience, sports and entertainment focus preferred.
- Possess a strong understanding of the event curation process.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize tasks and schedules to ensure timely completion of all projects.
- Ability to interact courteously and respectfully with supervisors, fellow club staff, volunteers, vendors and fans, clients, and sponsors.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, while remaining calm under pressure.
- Creative, forward thinker who is resourceful and can think outside the box. Someone who works hard to play hard, and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Familiarity with the MLS is a plus, but not necessarily required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, moving tables and various event materials.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,497 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sporting and Music Entertainment
Catholic Research University
Professional Soccer Franchise