Early Childhood Program - Substitute
This is the entry level of the series. Positions typically work under direct supervision, performing entry-level work by following clearly defined work procedures and priorities. Duties include performing classroom work such as recording enrollment and organizing materials used by children for their projects; and monitoring activities such as nap times, free time, snacks, and lunches.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- ECE State Initial certificate or Early Childhood Education college credits.
- One (1) year experience caring for children 1-5 years old in center-based care. Two (2) years experience would be highly preferred.
- ECE State Initial Certificate.
- Experience with special needs populations and Head Start experience.
- Spanish/English bilingual desired.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,564 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Facilities Management
Parks & Sports