Senior Vice President
This position of Senior Vice President will liaise with internal departments at the League Office to deliver best-in-class support and guidance. This role will work closely with the club's Chief Business Officers to assess overall opportunities and needs. It will also need to represent the views of club leaders and be responsive, thoughtful, and highly attuned to providing value.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA Preferred
- 15+ years of leadership experience in the sports and entertainment industry, with experience operating professional teams/clubs in leadership roles.
- Experience in consultative and marketing leadership positions, working closely with consumer data, trends, and behavioral analysis.
- Strong executive presence with experience working directly with C-Level Executives.
- Possess strategic and innovative mindset, excellent communication skills, and the ability to direct multiple team members in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,564 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Soccer Club
Tennis Association Company
Men's Soccer League
Soccer League - NY