Premium Service Coordinator
This position is responsible for servicing the needs of existing Premium Members with exceptional customer service via phone, email, in-person interactions, and web chats, and maintaining constant contact with accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or other related field preferred. Relevant experience may be substituted as appropriate.
- Experience in professional sales and service experience in sports & entertainment preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to establish solid business relationships.
- Strong knowledge of service principles.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,257 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Catholic University
Sports and Entertainment