Part-time Assistant/Track Coach
The assistant athletic director is responsible for selecting equipment, supplies, and uniforms for the student-athletics program. The position also includes responsibility for scheduling independent games in conjunction with the head coach's office.
- Possesses and maintains a high moral character that is in congruence with the expectations of the College.
- Possesses a good knowledge of the sport assigned including, but not limited to, knowledge of training and conditioning techniques.
- Ability to diagnose player deficiencies and prescribe corrective activities specific to goalkeeping.
- Candidate should possess collegiate experience as an athlete and/or coaching experience in the college or high school setting.
- Possess a good ability to communicate with student athletes and parents.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,509 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Sports Teams