Asst Dir/Faculty & Staff Affairs/Athletics
The Director of Athletics Faculty and Staff Affairs is responsible for the daily administration, implementation, consultancy, and facilitation of human resources processes for all the faculty and staff within the athletic department.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience equating to four years.
- Two years of relevant experience, preferably in human resources, university or business affairs/operations.
- Familiarity with human resources processes and systems.
- Project management skills including ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 438 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment Company
Sports Media Company, IL
Sports Media (IL)