The Coordinator is responsible for planning, assessment, and coordination of the university's fitness program. The coordinator also plans, assesses, and coordinates assigned special events, and well-being programs. The Coordinator reports to the Assistant Director of Campus Recreation/Fitness and Aquatics.
- Master's Degree in Recreation, Physical Education, Exercise Science/Physiology or related field.
- minimum of one year of fitness programming experience
- a Bachelor's degree in Recreation, Physical Education, Exercise Science/Physiology
- 2-3 years of fitness programming experience. All degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions.
- Graduate Assistant experience in collegiate recreation programming.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 428 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
University - VA
Sports & Entertainment Company