The Specialist, Evaluation works directly with the Associate Director-Programs and Well Being Initiatives to lead the data and assessment strategy at Campus Recreation. The incumbent must be able to tell a data-driven Campus Rec story, aligning efforts with the strategic communication goals of the University, as applicable.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent advanced learning attained through experience required.
- 1 year of relevant work experience required.
- Experience with survey software to capture insights (Qualtrics or similar program).
- Experience conducting focus groups.
- Data visualization experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 776 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media Group, CA
Sports Programming Company
Community College District (CA)