The receptionist will be stationed in the main lobby of the network. This position will also be responsible for several clerical duties around the office. These duties include processing incoming and outgoing mail and packages; procuring office supplies; and general office administration duties.
- 5+ years of experience as a receptionist or administrative assistant.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), phone systems, copiers, and fax machines
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with visitors/customers in a professional manner.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects at one time.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,664 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment