Assistant Coach - Cross Country
The assistant coach plans practices to teach, encourage, and develop student-athletes' skills and game techniques. Assists the head coach in the organization and administration of all aspects of the intercollegiate indoor and outdoor track and field programs at Ohio State University.
- Bachelor's degree or three-four years of recent collegiate coaching and/or playing experience required.
- Valid U.S. driver's license preferred
- Experience with FrontRush recruiting database management preferred
- Successful completion of the NCAA Division III Rules Test for Coaches by the 2nd full week of the playing and practice season.
- Experience with Pole Vault, Jumps, Distance and/or Sprints
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 406 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Soccer League
Professional Soccer League - NY
Soccer League - NY