Mental Health Clinician
The University Department of Athletics, seeks applications for a Mental Health Clinician. The position reports to the Director of Sports Psychology & Wellness and provides counseling services for student-athletes. Educate and collaborate with the Athletics community while following all professional association standards.
Required for this position:
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, or related field.
- Licensed in the State of Ohio or license eligible as a Social Worker (LSW or LISW), Professional Counselor (LPC), Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT),
- Must obtain Ohio licensure within two (2) months or as soon as possible.
- Must be able to maintain all credentialing requirements.
- Three (3) years of clinical experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,672 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime