We are looking for a free-lance post-production scheduler/coordinator. This position will provide schedule planning and logistical support for all shows and productions at the Pico lot. This individual will schedule over 200 daily hires from two different unions, over 50 post-production/broadcast rooms, and 100+ workstations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Some experience in a post-production environment.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills, and ability to interact with all levels of people is essential.
- Capability to handle multiple requests from multiple shows.
- Proficiency in office collaborative tools Google Workspace, and MS Office.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, demanding Post-Production and live TV Broadcast operation, with a solid understanding of the entertainment industry.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 776 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media Group, CA
Sports Programming Company
Sports Media (CA)