The Program Manager for the Collegiate Recovery Community is responsible for the effective operation of programming and services for recovery, and the role involves a commitment to the establishment of a recovery friendly campus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains comprehensive schedule for CRC Program that include weekly seminars, service opportunities, social events, twelve step meetings, and other events that provide non-academic advising and academic support (such as peer tutorial programs).
- Keeps abreast of recovery trends to ensure relevant outreach, educational programming, and resources are provided to meet the needs of the campus community.
- Works collaboratively on specific, periodic general health promotion programming provided by the director and assistant director for all staff members.
- Represents the University as a member of the Association of Recovery in Higher Education and the network for positive outcomes in accordance with the higher education institution’s missions, codes of conduct, and ethical practices.
- Perform other duties that may be required and assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,664 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime