Counsel, Business Affairs
This position will primarily support partnership marketing team and the League’s commercial marketing initiatives and will also be responsible for managing intellectual property portfolio.
- Advise league and club clients on marketing, branding, and advertising promotions and initiatives.
- Support League and clubs on intellectual property matters, including trademark and copyright prosecution, maintenance, and enforcement.
- Draft and negotiate agency, services, venue, vendor and technology/software agreements supporting the promotion and marketing of professional soccer.
- Provide strategic legal advice to business teams regarding data collection and processing and privacy compliance.
- Work cross-functionally to identify risks and provide strategic, practical and creative legal guidance.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 438 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Top Professional Soccer League
Pro Soccer League
Professional Soccer League - NY
Soccer League - NY