Ticketing Inventory, Pricing & Data Analyst
This position has been filled - Job#: 453413272
The candidate will be responsible for recommending and analyzing all pricing. Regression analysis techniques are used to rank race days and tier packages. Oversee F&B, parking, program, and other pricing breakdowns and ticket type builds. For maximum effectiveness, analyze call campaigns or cadence based on data.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral & written) with all types of clients, co-workers, and the general public.
- Ability to communicate effectively under pressure and when working under a deadline.
- Knowledge to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as analyzing costs, return on investment, and analyzing metrics preferred,
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 669 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (FL)
Private Historically Black University