Coordinator of Men’s Basketball Championships
The Director of Championships and Alliances is responsible for planning and implementing the policies and procedures for championships and alliances. Assist with the planning and implementation of the Division I Men's Basketball Championship and the College Basketball Academy (summer).
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education Required Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in operations and event management, preferably in basketball operations.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision, quickly and under pressure.
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities, including independent ownership of projects.
- Meeting planning and other administrative tasks preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,672 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Organization (IN)
Sports & Entertainment
Sports Organization (Remote)