The Conversion Technician is responsible for assisting in the execution of converting the stadium for the various events, including the installation and removal of the synthetic turf, retractable seating, stages, moving furniture and equipment, taking inventory, performing maintenance, and other various duties.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Previous experience working on a venue ticketing platform preferred.
- Previous experience working in events and knowledge of the music industry preferred.
- Must have cashiering experience: cash handling, processing credit/debit transactions, and vouchers.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,689 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Stadium, NE
Public University, OR
Sports Enterprises, CO