Project Communication Specialist
The Project Communication Specialist (Contractor) is a contractor role with a workload of 40–50 hours per week. The ideal candidate has experience with great written and verbal communication skills. This is a writing-heavy role, with a significant amount of time spent on the written communication aspects.
- 2+ years of experience working with JIRA and Confluence.
- 2+ years of experience with Asana.
- 2+ years of experience in technical writing and writing product requirements.
- 2+ years of project management for digital products.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, including attention to detail, in terms of grammar, spelling, punctuation, vocabulary, and formatting.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,695 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Ice Hockey Team
Public College, NY