An individual will be responsible for directing and maintaining all areas relating to the baseball field as well as stadium operations and maintenance needs throughout the summer. This person will ensure that the playing surface is kept in outstanding condition throughout the year.
Skills & Qualifications:
- College degree with major in Turf Management (Groundskeeper
- Experience could potentially fulfill this requirement). Turf degree a plus.
- Experience in sports turf and landscape maintenance. Baseball experience required.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and have the capability to work with diverse personalities.
- Ability to operate maintenance equipment and possess the knowledge of field tools.
- Knowledge of basic management and supervisory skills.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 669 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (CA)
Media & Entertainment
Sports Media Group, CA
Sports Programming Company
Community College District (CA)