Head Coach, Women's Golf
The head coach is responsible for the management of the women's golf program at the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
The incumbent is also responsible for identifying, evaluating, and recruiting academically qualified student-athletes and monitoring their academic progress, as well as adhering to university and departmental practices relating to expenditures.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of one (1) year of: demonstrated coaching and recruiting experience.
- Professional league playing experience; and/or experience which would provide adequate training to coach at the Division I collegiate level.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all NCAA rules, policies and procedures pertaining to Women's Golf.
- Demonstrated coaching and recruiting success at the collegiate level.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 669 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (CA)
Community College District