Coach, Strength and Conditioning
The university is seeking an experienced strength and conditioning coach to begin immediately. You will be responsible for the design, supervision, and instruction of group and individual strength and conditioning programs for all sport programs. This includes instructions to student-athletes on how to use equipment and perform exercises properly.
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least a bachelors degree in physical education, kinesiology, exercise science, health science, or a related field; masters degree preferred.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) certification or equivalent from an accredited association.
- Minimum of two years strength and conditioning coaching experience at the collegiate level.
- Knowledge of the design of strength and conditioning programs.
- Knowledge of kinesiology, biomechanics, and strength and conditioning training methods and program design.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,649 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime