Strength & Conditioning Coach
Directs and coordinates all aspects of recruitment and training for athletic competition and oversees the planning and management of program activities. Works in conjunction with all other Athletics personnel towards achieving the objectives of Intercollegiate Athletics.
- Graduate degree preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Skills in counseling, communication, public relations, and organizational planning and management.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team relationship and with diverse populations of students, faculty, staff, alumni, public and the media.
- Commitment to the establishment of an effective intercollegiate athletics program for the College and maintenance of positive relationships with the public.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 669 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Public community College
University - TX
Public University (IL)
University - OH