Assistant Club Coach, Cheerleading
The Assistant Club Coach provides support for the intercollegiate cheerleading program. This position includes, but is not limited to: pregame organization and scouting reports; team travel arrangements; team apparel and equipment; social media; recruiting; and managing the recruiting program.
- Bachelors degree plus at least one-year experience competing
- Coaching at the collegiate level with a commitment to the Division III philosophy
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Collegiate level coaching experience and experience with NCA preferred.
- Ability to objectively evaluate skills in the areas of physical potential and mental capability for intercollegiate athletics.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 406 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Soccer League
Professional Soccer League - NY
Soccer League - NY