Assistant Volleyball Coach

  University, FL
  Southeast Region
  Sports Services
  Posted/Updated: 12/23/22

Job Summary

This position will serve as the second assistant coach in the sport of volleyball. 60% of the assistant coach's responsibility is dedicated to coaching and instruction through on-field (or on-court) training and classroom training. The remaining 40% includes recruiting and other administrative duties.

Qualifications:

  • A Master's degree from a regionally accredited college or university in a directly related area of specialization.
  • Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
  • Two years of experience directly related to the job functions.


How to Apply for Position:

Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:

Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!

Subscribe today and gain access to 1,672 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime

Payment Details

*By joining JobsInSports.com, you agree to the Terms of Agreement and to receive important email communications. To ensure uninterrupted service, your membership will be autorenewed at the regular price at the time you joined. You may cancel at any time. Simply refer to our Cancellation Policy.
Advertisement

Similar Jobs

Director of Compliance
  Private University (FL)
  Southeast Region
  Administration/Management
  Posted/Updated: 12/14/22
Women's Basketball Operations Director
  University, Fla.
  Southeast Region
  Administration/Management
  Posted/Updated: 10/18/22
Women's Soccer Coach
  University, AL
  Southeast Region
  Sports Services
  Posted/Updated: 01/31/23
Head Coach - Men's Volleyball
  Private Liberal Arts College, NC
  Southeast Region
  Sports Services
  Posted/Updated: 01/31/23
Assistant Coach - Women's Soccer
  University, AL
  Southeast Region
  Sports Services
  Posted/Updated: 01/26/23

Ready to Get Started?

Get access to the most up-to-date live sports jobs now!