Major League Dietitian
A Major League Dietitian will be responsible for overseeing and managing the nutrition program for the major league players and staff throughout the calendar year.
This person will work within the medical department and advise on nutrition, hydration, and supplementation with the goal of maximizing athlete health, performance, and recovery.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in Nutrition/Dietetics preferred.
- Registered Dietitian (RD) required.
- Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD) preferred.
- Culinary Dietetics experience preferred.
- Experience in a professional or high-level athletic setting preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 669 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (FL)
Private University (FL)
Private Historically Black University