- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Respond to tenants and customers as needed.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on all building property and grounds.
- Follow instructions.
- Snow and ice removal from building property.
- Physical demands: must be able to walk for extended periods of time and lift 50 lbs.,
- occasionally 100 lbs.
- Work as a team and be able to work independently while completing tasks.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Be comfortable working with the public and have strong interpersonal, verbal communication
- Have a flexible schedule depending on events (including days, evenings, weekends, holidays,
- Knowledge of general maintenance and ability to learn new skills.
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions.
- Be able to meet physical demands.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,208 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Facility (ND)