The Technical Assistant, Pre-Collegiate Partnerships will serve as the primary support person for Pre-Collegiate Partnerships as well will serve as the contact for external constituencies. Qualified candidate will coordinate and support programmatic infrastructure within the department.
- Associate's degree from a regionally accredited higher education institution; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2 years employment in higher education or K-12 system.
- Competence with administrative software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Excellent organization, time management skills and the ability to prioritize work-flow and multi-task.
- Proficiency in data management, attention to detail, and accuracy.
- Familiarity with Admissions, Registration, or Concurrent Enrollment operations.
- Spanish or other languages proficiently preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Soccer League Company
Professional Ice Hockey League
Private University, CA