The Data Engineer role will help in the development of data systems that will deliver information to all areas of the organization at a time and format that they need to be successful. The Data Engineer will clearly understand the importance of good data practices and how to effectively communicate these to business users so they can operate successfully within a governed framework.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Two years in Data Engineering in a cloud environment developing ETL tools.
- At least two years’ practical hands-on work experience with data.
- At least two years practical, demonstrable, hands-on work experience with SQL reading/writing/database management skills
- Experience in one or more of the following: Python, Java, Scala, R. Experience working with relational, NoSQL, and columnar data stores.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,627 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime