Sales & Service Consultant
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties include performing outbound and inbound calls for University Athletics with a concentration on Football, Men's and Women's Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Men's and Women's Soccer, Volleyball.Inventory which is available for sale from the University include, but not limited to: a. Season tickets b. Group tickets c. Partial/Mini-Plan ticket packages d. Single game tickets
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and customer service.
- Grow sales significantly each week by attracting additional business leads.
- Be prepared to sell on behalf of Athletics
- Maintain computerized records of all prospects and customers within the Ticketmaster (Ticketing) database.
- Make 100 outbound calls daily.
- Availability to work Athletic events including home games and special events. Reps are expected to work games/events during each calendar year.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Desire to start and grow a career in the sports ticket sales industry or collegiate athletics
- Bachelor’s degree in Sport Management or related field
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail oriented
- Previous customer service or retail sales experience; display a genuine desire to help people
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills· Professional image and demeanor
- Ability to work well with others and comfortable taking initiative
- Little or no ticket sales experience required
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Southeast Region School
Central Sports Complex
Sports Events Center