Hunt Seat Equestrian Coach
- Serve as an emergency Hunt Seat Coach.
- Responsible for the operation and management of the hunt seat equestrian program including:
- Coaching intercollegiate riding teams.
- Recruiting prospective student-athletes.
- Monitoring academic performance.
- Building positive social skills.
- This position will also perform administrative duties and other duties as assigned.
- Earned Bachelor’s degree by appointment date.
- At least one year coaching or riding instructor experience OR competitive riding and/or collegiate riding experience – any combination will be considered to equate to one year.
- Commitment to promote an atmosphere of compliance to institutional, varsity equestrian, and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Effective communication (oral, written and interpersonal) skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated collegiate coaching experience.
- Understanding of hunt seat coaching at the collegiate level.
- Knowledge of or experience in the recruitment of student-athletes.
- Understanding of NCAA Division I rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated public relations and fundraising experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Region School