Administrative Assistant, Human Resources
- Responsible for supporting/preparing information for the Human Resources department.
- Performs administrative duties, assists with organization for department leaders, and serves as a liaison to all departments.
- Corporate employee HRIS transfers/promotions/profile updates
- Corporate UTA team setup and timecard issues
- Timecard and PTO updates and approvals
- Corporate HRIS/UTA employee training
- Corporate & Seasonal unemployment claims
- Corporate & Seasonal verification of employment
- Process termination transactions in HRIS
- Auto claims & Registration
- Fleet insurance & inventory
- Business cards
- Condolences/Get Well
- Purchase card reconciliation
- Labor Law poster compliance
- HR document retention, shred vendor, and file maintenance
- Learning Management System updates and communication
- Intranet updates and communication
- Org Charts
- Breakroom and water vendors
- Game duty
- Assist with Workers’ Compensation program bill reconciliation
- Maintain index of vendor certificate of insurance
- Assist with current certificate of insurance documentation for current vendors
- Assist with TULIP application fulfillment
- Scheduling and coordination of meetings.
- High school diploma; College degree preferred.
- Previous experience in human resources preferred – 1- 2 years desired.
- Strong organizational and computer skills.
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner.
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, and evenings for game duty.
- Excellent communication organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 3,499 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Sales Company
Premier Youth Sports