Assistant Track & Field Coach
- Serve as event coach for the throws.
- Perform additional coaching or administrative assignment and teach for the department as requested.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated experience coaching the throws on the collegiate level, minimum of 2 years.
- Successful and proven experience in recruiting student athletes.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to teach physical education courses and relate well to students, fellow department members and other colleagues.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,274 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private College (OH)
Pro Soccer Franchise
Collegiate Sports (WI)
Collegiate Sports (TX)