Women's Soccer Head Coach, NCAA
- Responsible for all strategic aspects, planning and administering of a successful Women’s Soccer program.
- Instructs, teaches and coaches student-athletes during practice and competition.
- Conducts video analysis and instruction as a teaching and preparation tool. Plans practice and/or game-day strategy.
- Monitors student-athletes academic and athletic development
- Recruits student-athletes in accordance with NCAA rules and regulations through scouting, attending competitions, and home visits
- Represents Women’s Soccer to various institutional programs and externally to media, government agencies, funding agencies, students, parents, and the general public
- Manages all daily operations and coordinates all administration facets of the Women’s Soccer program. Oversees all aspects of the financial operation of the program to include engaging in fund-raising activities for the program in conjunction with athletic advancement
- Adheres to all NCAA, Conference and Institution policies and procedures
- Other duties, as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree
• Three (3) to five (5) years of Head Coaching experience, OR four (4) years of Assistant Coaching experience in a collegiate environment
• Demonstrated record of promoting the academic success of student athletes
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
• Knowledge of and experience in recruiting
• Evidence of working effectively with student athletes of diverse races and cultures
• Expertise in NCAA regulations and demonstrated history of complying fully with NCAA rules
• A valid, unencumbered driver’s license
• The ability to successfully complete a criminal background check
- Physical strength/endurance to enable him/her to perform/participate in the following activities:
- Physically able to lift various materials up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Physically able to do the following frequently: shoulder rotation, twisting, thrusting, jumping movements, reaching and in general, the physical skills necessary to demonstrate the specific techniques of the sport.
- While performing required job tasks, frequent walking and standing will be required 75% of the time.
- Possesses dexterity abilities required to perform typing, operate a computer and other office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate exposure to indoor/outdoor environment/climate changes.
- Flexibility to work long, irregular hours to include evening, weekend and holiday hours.
- Possesses a valid driver’s license and able to drive a 12-person van long distances and have the ability to travel extensively both locally and nationally.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,962 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Junior College (TX)